Beauty is a part of the women. Beauty is defined as a prominent practice of optimistic expression associated to one’s own survival. Eye liner is a makeup that is used to better define the eyes. Eyes are not just a part of your face but they are very important feature as well. Eyeliner can make even the smallest eyes appear larger. The eyeliner is there to help you out in this regard. Eyebrows play an important role in heightening the beauty of eyes. Perfect eyebrows almost transcend the beauty of the face and make an immediate visible impact in a makeover session. Eyebrows are shaped and colored all the time. Today, there are a variety of pencils for the eyebrows, in different colors and brands. Your hair reflects your general health. Eating a healthy, well-balanced diet is important for healthy hair. There are certain specific foods that are important for healthy hair. Don’t use hair removing lotion on your eyebrows. Also, it is perfectly normal for hair to grow quickly on your eyebrows.
Summer, like winter, requires it’s own special beauty tips. During the summer your skin can change quite a bit. It’s usually a few shades darker (hopefully from self-tanner only, of course), oilier due to heat and humidity or a bit parched in dry heat climates which can upset your tried-and-true makeup and skin care routine.A good water-resistant sunscreen, with an SPF of 15 or higher, should be applied to dry skin at least 15 minutes before going outdoors. It should be reapplied after swimming or spending any length of time in the sun. Certain foods and beverages, such as herbal teas, avocados, and fruit, help in purifying and nourishing the skin in summer. Spicy or hot foods should be avoided if you plan on spending any length of time outdoors, as these may cause skin irritations or inflammations. Drinking lots of water is absolutely essential to replenish moisture lost to the drying effects of the sun.
Summer Beauty Tips
1. Skin tends to get oilier in summer.
2. Use lighter facial skin care products to avoid clogging your pores.
3. Rehydrate your skin after exposure to the sun, sand and salt at the beach.
4. Protect your skin from the sun. The sun’s UV rays can cause skin cancer, so be wise and use sunblocks.
5. Apply a bit of conditioner to hair before shampooing, concentrating on ends.
6. Be sure to get a trim every 4-6 weeks to keep ends healthy.
7. Apply 3 tablespoons of olive oil to dry hair. Let sit for up to an hour, wash thoroughly.
8. Hair needs protection from the sun just like the skin. Use a shampoo and conditioner that contains sunscreen.
9. Never Underestimate the Power of Moisturizer.