In order to look beautiful, more and more people are into trying and using products that can damage their skin and can even affect their overall health. Before trying drastic moves in order to achieve physical comeliness, try these beauty tips and regiments that can help you achieve that physical beauty you’ve always desired.
1. Solve your mane” issues. Hair is indeed every person’s crowning glory. If you want to look your best, try choosing a hairstyle that would complement the shape of your face.
You can do this by going to a salon and asking for a beautician or a stylist’s advice. Straight, curly, long, or short hair cut with different styles would definitely bring out the best in you.
You can also ask the stylist to do hairstyle variations for you. If you want to be more daring, try putting color on your hair that would complement your complexion. Make sure that you ask for the service of a stylist so you wont damage your hair.
Aside from getting a great haircut and hairstyle, you can also achieve beautiful hair by updating the products you use such as shampoo, condition, hairstyling gels, or mousse.
2. Update your make-up for a change. It has been a proven fact that make-up greatly affects the butterfly-acts of many women out there. Knowledge in the proper use and application of eyeliner, eye shadows, lipsticks, blush ons and foundations can help you flatter your features and enhance your overall aura if done properly. Here are some of the easy make-up tips that can enhance the features of your face:
– Know the proper preparation. Knowledge on the proper application of foundation, primers, creams, and pencils can further flatter your best features.
– Choose colors properly. You can do this by using your hair color as a guide. Stylists agree that creams and taupes are prefect for blondes, mochas and chocolate browns are great for brunettes while auburn or redheads can opt for coppers, peaches, and reddish browns or pastel colors.
– Learn different eye make-up techniques. Since eyes are the best feature of the face, it is a must that it is accentuated with the proper make-up. The basic technique in applying eye shadow is dusting the entire eyelid and washing it out with another color. If you’ve deep set eyes, it is best to settle for dark colors to intensify the crease.
For narrow set eyes, it is best if you keep the application on the outer edges of the eyes slightly extending beyond the corners. If you’ve wide set eyes, try avoiding going past the outer corners instead, start applying at the inner corner of the eyes.
While it is best to opt for shimmery tones when you have small eyes, it is best to opt for warm tones if you’ve protruding eyes. If you have large eyes, then you’re lucky because you can try out almost anything.
3. Learn the concept of skin-deep beauty. Being the largest organ of the body, the skin makes a lot of difference. Since having and maintaining a healthy and youthful skin is a must, here are some of helpful skin tips for you:
-Use sunscreen to protect yourself from the harmful rays of the sun.
-Avoid smoking to avoid impairing the skin.
-Get enough rest and proper nutrition.
-Avoid stressing yourself out.
-Use proper products and develop a simple skin care regiment.
-Don’t touch your face unless you’ve washed your hands.
-Always keep your makeup clean.
-Get regular exercise.
4. Proper grooming. Pay attention to details like your finger and toe tails and teeth. Make sure they are clean.
5. Keep up with the latest fashion trends fit for you. Checking out what’s the latest in the fashion scene can help you choose the proper wardrobe that would complement your taste and personality.